Camp Cadicasu is an overnight camp in Kananaskis, Alberta. Since 1930, we have been a haven for children to experience the joys of summer and meet new friends.
Situated in the beautiful Rocky Mountains, we host school field trips and homeschool programs throughout the year. Our facility is also available for groups to rent (September – June) with the option of having us cater and / or lead activities.
Increase confidence, inspire purpose-driven lives, and deepen spirituality for people of all different faiths.
Empower journeys of personal development toward a sustainable future with strong communities through nature connection and environmental stewardship.
- Enable campers to see something positive about themselves.
- Foster opportunities for growth in understanding of each other.
- Allow campers to become increasingly aware of their talents.
- Promote co-operative living styles within a community.
- Empower campers to feel they have control of their situation.
- Develop an understanding of the life processes on our planet.
- Facilitate an appreciation for nature and the environment.
- Reawaken a sense of awe and wonder toward our world.
8:00 am Wake-up Rise and shine! Good morning.
8:30 am BREAKFAST We share a meal together.
9:00 am Cabin Clean-up Clean your cabins for the day.
9:30 am Morning Activities Camp activities with cabin groups.
12:00 pm LUNCH We share a meal together.
1:00 pm Quiet Time Sleep, read or write.
2:00 pm Popsicles Need we say more?
2:30 pm Afternoon Activities Camp activities with cabin groups.
5:00 pm DINNER We share a meal together.
6:00 pm Clan Activity Camp-wide activity with clans.
7:30 pm Cocoa & Campfire Hot cocoa and campfire.